Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Sky!

What have I been up to lately?



I was recently hired at Blue Sky Animation to work on the upcoming film "Ice Age 4: Continental Drift". I've been having such a good time and the people there have such a positive attitude. Earlier today during a screening, one of the supervising animators told the theater filled with over a hundred people that there was a new animator on board. Angelo Sta. Catalina. The entire crowd clapped and chanted dance dance! I screamed "oh gosh no" in hopes that they don't push through with their chants. Luckily I didn't have to dance!

I'll try to post more when I have time...

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha nice! dance dance! teach them how to dougie wahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

    Picture Flipbook

    ReplyDelete